1. Clemson (12-0) - Just a couple of plays away from completing a dream 15-0 season, Deshaun Watson and Dabo Swinney are back to complete the mission.
2. FSU (11-1)- Any other division besides the SEC West would have FSU #1 in it. QB Deondre Francois will be the X Factor. If he can play smart football and get the ball into Dalvin Cook's hands watch out for the Seminoles.
3. Louisville (9-3)- QB Lamar Jackson is a stud but Louisville's defense is down right terrible at times.
4. NC State (7-5) - Huge October home game vs Notre Dame could be breaking point for the Wolfpack to get to a New Years Day bowl game.
5. Boston College (6-6) - It will be interesting to see how they replace their great DC in Don Brown.
6. Syracuse (5-7) - The Orangemen seem to be heading in the right direction with Dino Balbers
7. Wake Forest (3-9) - Honestly can't name a player or coach off the top of my head.
1. Pitt (10-2) - 16 returning starters. Great offensive line. John Conner beat cancer and is back at tailback. The defense should be good enough to win the division.
2. North Carolina (9-3) - Elijah Hood is the best back who many people haven't heard of.
3. Georgia Tech (8-4) - Just a gut feeling but I think QB Justin Thomas and head coach Paul Johnson have Tech bounce back in a big way after struggling to a 3-9 record last season.
4. Miami (8-4) - New coach Mark Richt has his work cut out for him. If he can close the southern Florida borders he should have plenty of talent to work with.
5. Virginia Tech (7-5) - Another new coach in Justin Fuente who is drawing rave reviews so far in Blacksburg. Gotta find a QB and they could build something special.
6. Duke (6-6) - I'm probably underestimating David Cutcliffe and his team here but I'm sure they don't mind playing the underdog role.
7. Virginia (4-8) - Bronco Mendenhall is another new coach in the Coastal but he will have the most daunting task of filling up a roster full of average at best players.
OVERRATED TEAM - North Carolina. I see them taking a step back this season.
UNDERRATED TEAM - Pat Narduzzi will get Pitt to the ACC Championship when most pundits have them finishing 5th or lower in the Coastal.
OFFENSIVE PLAYMAKER - Tie between Deshaun Watson and Dalvin Cook. Both are home run threats whenever they have the pigskin in their hands.
DEFENSIVE PLAYMAKER - FSU Safety Derwin James is a bad, bad manchild.
TOP FRESHMAN - Dexter Lawrence should make an immediate impact on Clemson's defensive line.
COACH OF THE YEAR - Pitt Coach Pat Narduzzi.
FINAL PREDICTION - Clemson (12-0) beats Pitt (10-2) and advances to the College Football Playoff Final 4.