Marena Reusable Antibacterial Face Mask
Washable, reusable, fabric face mask with active silver antibacterial protection to help guard the face, nose and mouth against the spread of respiratory droplets and splashes
Helps protect against the spread of larger respiratory droplets, germ particles and splashes. While this mask will provide some protection against, it will not act as barrier against smaller respiratory droplets or germ particles
• Antibacterial protection (Silvadur™), with the elemental power of silver, is integrated into the fabric.
• Washable up to 50 times without losing effectiveness, even at high temperatures – ≥160°F (≥71°C).
• May be steam cleaned at temperatures between 212°F (100°C) and 270°F (132°C).
• Ironing is permitted at temperatures up to 365°F (185°C).
• Soft, skin-friendly TriFlex™ fabric with 3D Stretch for optimal comfort. The clean-finished, soft edge under the eyes does not leave an imprint on the skin surface.
• Lightweight, one-piece design covers the nose and mouth, with comfortable ear straps to ensure the mask stays in place.
• Good airflow and breathability.
• Cost per use significantly lower than disposable masks.
Marena is a Class 1 medical device company headquartered in the US. Our manufacturing base includes Lawrenceville, GA. Marena is ISO: 9001, ISO 13485:2016 and GMP certified, with regular audits by independent agencies.
*This product is authorized for sale under a US FDA Emergency Use Authorization (dated April 18 and 24, 2020) as a Non-Surgical Face Mask (Class I medical device) for use by the general public in non-healthcare settings, and as source control by HCPs in healthcare settings to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. This product is non-sterile and has not been tested to N95 or other standards for particulate filtration, liquid barrier protection, or infection prevention. It is not intended to be used as a respirator or in such clinical setting where the risk level of infection through fluids or inhalation exposure is high. This mask has not been tested for effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. Each mask is intended for use by one person only and must not be shared. See instructions for use and cleaning, provided separately.
*Reusable Antibacterial Face Masks are FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges.