MADE IN THE USA (Lawrenceville, GA)
These Marena washable, reusable fabric face mask with SilvadurTM antibacterial protection to guard face, nose and mouth against respiratory droplets and splashes.
• Provides a physical barrier protection against larger respiratory droplets, germ particles, and splashes for the user and the surroundings. While this mask will provide some protection against, it will not act as a barrier against smaller respiratory droplets or germ particles.
• SilvadurTM antibacterial protection, with the elemental power of silver, is integrated into the fabric.
• Washable multiple times without losing effectiveness, even at high temperatures – ≥160°F (≥71°C).
• May be steam cleaned at temperatures between 212°F (100°C) and 270°F (132°C).
• Ironing is permitted at temperatures up to 365°F (185°C).
• Soft, skin-friendly TriFlexTM fabric with 3D Stretch for optimal comfort. The clean-finished, soft edge under the eyes does not leave an imprint on the skin surface.
• Lightweight, one-piece design covers the nose and mouth, with comfortable ear straps to ensure the mask stays in place.
• Good airflow and breathability.
• Can be worn on its own or over a respirator
• One size fits all
This product is authorized for sale under an FDA Emergency Use Authorization (dated April 18, 2020). Specifically, this product is authorized for sale as a Non-Surgical Face Mask (Class I medical device) to be used by the general public and/or by Health Care Professionals in a healthcare setting, as Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). This product is non-sterile and has not been tested to N95 or other standards for particulate filtration, liquid barrier protection, resistance to high intensity heat source / flammable gas, or infection prevention. It is not intended to be used as a respirator or in such clinical setting where the risk level of infection through fluids or inhalation exposure is high. This mask has not been tested for effectiveness against the COVID-19 virus. Each mask is intended for use by one person only and must not be shared. See instructions for use and cleaning, provided separately.